1. The rules for the protection of personal data determine the basic principles and procedures governing the personal data of visitors to the site www.chasi.lv (SIA"Finance 360" filiāle "Soskredit"), (further - Chasi.lv site).
2. The protection of personal data is of great importance, so it is vital that visitors to the Chasi.lv website know when and what data is collected, stored, and how it is used.
3. The personal data that we collect is only the data that you voluntarily provided to the Chasi.lv website, and you agree that the personal data is used and processed in accordance with these rules.
4. By "personal data" are meant the following: Name, surname, mobile phone number, email, address of residence, bank name, and bank account number.
5. Personal data is used for customer identification in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Latvia "On the Protection of Personal Data of Individuals".
Storage and processing of personal data
6. The personal data of visitors Chasi.lv website is stored on an external storage, as well as on the GARMTECH server (website hosting www.garmtech.lv), which undertakes to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or unlawful alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data of visitors . However, regardless of regular monitoring, absolute protection from all potential dangers is not possible.
7. The collected personal data of visitors to the Chasi.lv site, such as the IP address, date, time of viewing the page, is collected for statistical purposes. This data does not allow identification of the user and fixes only the IP address of the computer from which the Chasi.lv website was accessed.
8. Name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail, residence address, bank name, bank account number - are used to provide services, enter into agreements with individuals and support at the request of a site visitor Chasi.lv, notify visitors about services, news and promotional offers.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
9. The collected personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent and is used only for the purposes specified in these rules.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
Protection of minors
11. Children and teenagers under the age of 18 should not provide personal data without the consent of parents or guardians. Personal information of children is not collected and is not shared with third parties.
12. Visitors of the site Chasi.lv has the rights to receive information about their personal data and exercise the other rights granted to them.
13. The rules for the protection of personal data may be partially or completely changed. Any change or addition is made by posting the changes on the Chasi.lv website.
14. If you do not agree with the new rules for the protection of personal data, you have the right to refuse them in writing, provided that in this case you will not have the right to use the services of the website Chasi.lv.
15. If, after additions or changes to the rules for protecting personal data, you continue to use the services of the site Chasi.lv, it is assumed that you agree with the new version of the rules.